Let’s return on the two WORSHOPS animated by Dr Pierre MARIN and Dr Antoine POPELUT in images.4 July 2019
2018 Conference4 July 2019
30/11/2018 – 14:00 to 17:00
Periodontology and Implantology
D88 – How to make a compatible periodontal implant prosthesis
- Knowing how to define a compatible “periodontal” prosthesis.
- Knowing the imperatives in terms of morphology, materials, shaping and placement of an implant-supported prosthesis.
- Realize the constraints related to implant positioning, the system used, the patient’s profile (at risk of periodontal disease or not), and the management of any complications
Scientific Director : Philippe Rosec
Olivier de Monck d’Uzer
Guillaume Anduze Acher
Implant complications are common and often result from the nature, conceptualization and implementation of implant-borne prostheses; whether covered or sealed. As in conventional prosthetics, their biological integration is a key factor in the durability of implant treatments, minimizing the prevalence of peri-implantitis.
The main objectives of this session will be :
- Define a compatible “periodontal” prosthesis
- Know the imperatives in terms of morphology, materials, shaping and placement of an implant-supported prosthesis
- Understand the constraints related to implant positioning, the system used, the profile of the patient (at risk periodontal or not), and the management of any complications.
The main purpose of this session is to give the general practitioner the keys to understanding the issues involved with implant-borne prostheses (trans-screwed and sealed), and to easily apply the lessons in his daily practice.